Keeping pets, clients and our team healthy during COVID-19
18th June 2020
We are working safely and will continue to provide routine, urgent and emergency care for all patients. Our team is here to provide the best veterinary service to our clients and outstanding care to their pets. We have moved all our initial interactions with clients to telephone or video consultations. Some consultations will be by tele-consultation only, whereas others will still require the client to attend the clinic.
- Please contact us as normal on: 01328 862137. We will then arrange a tele-consultation with one of our vets. Our tele-consultations are available by appointment. Payment is easy and can be arranged over the phone when booking your appointment.
- The tele-consultation may be via telephone or video consultation. If we would like to perform a video consultation, then the below video will help you to prepare for this consultation:
- You may be advised that your pet needs to be examined at the surgery following the telephone consultation.
- If you are self-isolating we will ask you to arrange for someone else to bring your pet to the surgery. The veterinary surgeon will be happy to speak to you by telephone before and after the consultation.
- To protect you and our veterinary team, we ask that you call us on arrival. Unfortunately no clients will be permitted entry to our clinics at this time. Your pet will be collected from your car by one of our team members, who will take appropriate social distancing and heightened hygiene measures. You may be asked to remain outside whilst your pet is examined and treated.
- We’d be grateful if you keep to one person per pet when visiting our practice and help us by sanitising your hands on entry and when leaving.
We take the well-being of our clients, their pets and our practice colleagues seriously and thank you for your co-operation and understanding at this time.Back to news